Complete family examinations which includes:
- Glaucoma, cataract, and macular degeneration evaluation
- Children’s eye examinations
- Dry Eye testing and care – we offer extensive diagnosis and treatment of mild to severe dry eyes
- Eye conditions – we offer professional treatment of common eye diseases and conditions which include: red eyes, pink eye and eye infections
- Full Contact lens dispensary & fitting assessment
- Laser vision consultations
- Lens Edging System – glasses available in less than an hour!
The Right Care for Your Eyes
At Queenston Eye Care, Dr. Aman Dhaliwal and our entire Stoney Creek optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Stoney Creek, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Dhaliwal and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Stoney Creek optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
The health of your eyes is important. The first step to take towards excellent optical health is to find a professional optician who cares. Dr. Dhaliwal at Queenston Eye Care cares about your health and wellbeing, offering professional eye care services.
From little ones to senior eye care needs, Queenston Eye Care welcomes all patients. Our office features the latest equipment, technology and techniques to diagnose and maintain your optical health care needs. No matter what your eyes require, we are there to help ensure you are healthy and seeing clearly.
Contact Us Form